Looking For Sales Presentation Training
So You Can Give Influential Presentations To Your Prospects?
And do so with more confidence and effectiveness
than you ever thought possible…
Sales Presentation Skills and Influencing Techniques can make or break your career. Every time you pitch to a board or directors or try to sell your product or service, a sale is taking place. Either you are selling your prospect on what you want, or they are selling you on the idea that they don’t need it. And to make it big in whatever you’re doing, YOU need to be the one doing the selling… selling people on your ideas, selling your products and selling your services. Michelle Bowden, Australia’s premier sales trainer will show you how to sell… even when you thought you couldn’t…
Not only can you learn to be an amazing sales presenter: you’ll also develop the confidence to do it naturally so it doesn’t seem like one big act!
I’m Michelle Bowden, Australia’s premier sales presentation and influencing techniques trainer, and I know how tough it is to close a sale – whether it’s one-on-one, over the phone, or in a seminar with 5,000 people. And then, you need to manage the relationship so you can nurture more business and referrals – which mean even more sales. I’ve been training people just like you in sales presentation skills for over a decade and have developed a proven system to give you the best chance of success. I’ve now delivered over 1,500 presentations – I know what sells, I know what doesn’t, and now I love sharing that knowledge with my awesome clients.
I will show you how to:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking – you will now how NEVER to feel nervous again! When you’re on stage you’ll be projecting confidence and charisma!
- Command attention when in front of others – you will learn how simple it is to have your audience hanging on your every word, wanting more…
- Unleash your true influential potential – you’ll find people naturally agreeing with you, without having to ‘hard sell’
- Develop and deliver ‘KNOCKOUT’ sales presentations even with VERY little time to prepare (this is VITAL to know if you’re in a corporate or high-paced environment!)
And I personally deliver all of the sales presentations training myself!
What Will I Learn In Michelle Bowden’s Sales Presentation Training Course?
My Sales Presentations training course is the best way to learn the most effective sales and influencing techniques so program you can close deals effectively and keep a fantastic relationship with your new customers (and there will be a LOT of them).
You will learn how to influence your prospect and change their thinking and/or behaviour. You’ll do this by learning specifically how to:
- Analyse your propsect so you COMPLETELY understand their needs – if you lack this skill, it’s no wonder you aren’t selling…
- Use advanced language patterns to influence your customer and change their thinking and behaviour – knowing these secrets will make it so easy for you to close
- Get past objections quickly and easily – so you can get back on track and direct the conversation the way you want it to go…
- Use advanced, sensory-based language and techniques to add that extra layer of persuasion and engage your customer every time – do this right and they’ll practically beg you to sell to them!
- Body language techniques to capture and hold the attention of the customer so they stay completely engaged – Barack Obama does this phenomenally well (and he sold more than half of the American voting public that he should be their president!)
- And MUCH more…
The program was the best non-technical training I have ever participated in. I can use the skills learnt in all areas of my work eg: emails, 1:1 meetings, not just in sales presentations. Michelle has boundless energy and enthusiasm to share her expert knowledge and skill.
Mal Haynes, Data Analytics, Westpac
AMAZING RESULTS every time … and I can prove it!
Here’s what just some of our delighted customers have told us…
In the past 5 years I have been inspired and encouraged by Michelle and her Presentation Skills courses. She has given me the ability to communicate to audiences of 10 to 500 people all over the world. If ever you have a chance to be taught by Michelle, grab it with both hands.
Jeff Findlay, Microfocus
“Great job, Michelle. I have learnt new skills for influencing as well as re-learnt some skills I’d forgotten. I’ll have even more presence and confidence.”
Heather Miles, General Manager, Group People & Shared Services, Westpac Banking Corporation
“Excellent! I was a sceptic, now a convert! This course has changed the way I think about structure and build of presentations, especially the open and close. I loved the energy and pace as well as the progress and building blocks”.
Martyn Gilling, Chief Pricing Actuary, RGA Reinsurance of Australia Limited
“I loved it!! I would highly recommend this course. The knowledge that Michelle has is amazing. Michelle was fantastic and very reassuring. I loved having a step-by-step program to follow that is going to assist me with many future presentations.”
Deanne Byrne, AUSTAR Entertainment
Michelle was fantastic! What an inspiration. I can’t wait to use this info and practice, practise, practise!
Trudy Metcalf, HR Manager, Estee Lauder
Far and away the best AMP course I’ve ever attended.
Geoff Stewart, Manager, AMP Henderson
Look, every minute you delay is one more day of presenting without the phenomenal power of influence you can gain through my training.
Contact me today to find out how I can help you develop your sales skills so your customers are saying “YES!” to what you want.
Talk with you soon,