– Overcome your fear of public speaking – you will know how never to feel nervous again! When you’re on stage you’ll be projecting confidence and charisma!
– Command attention when in front of others – you will learn how simple it is to have your audience hanging on your every word, wanting more…
– Unleash your true influential potential – you’ll find people naturally agreeing with you, without having to ‘hard sell’
– Develop and deliver knockout presentations even with very little time to prepare.
And I personally deliver all of the training myself!
I’m Michelle Bowden, one of Australia’s foremost presentation skills trainers, and I know how daunting it can be to stand on a stage in front of hundreds of people delivering a keynote presentation. For many people it is equally terrifying when you’re presenting to your board of directors, or in a small group meeting. Many people even fear informal meetings with their team members or one-on-one catch-ups with their boss.
I’ve been training people just like you in presentation skills for 25 years and have developed a proven formula for giving your presentations the best chance of success. I’ve run my 2 day Persuasive Presentation Skills training over 900 times for over 10,000 people. I know what works, I know what doesn’t, and I love sharing that knowledge with my participants so that you can thrive.
This presentation skills training is the best way to learn the most effective presentation techniques so you can master business presentation skills once and for all.
I have run this presentation skills training almost every week for 21 years. I have proven time and time again that anyone can be a successful business presenter, it is just a matter of knowing what to do and doing it.
This presentation skills training is transformational – that means there is long-lasting behavioural change that will allow you to present with confidence regardless of the audience or topic…
– Analyse your audience so you COMPLETELY understand their needs.
– Design your presentation so it meets your audience’s needs.
– Use advanced language patterns to influence your audience and change their thinking and behaviour – when you use these language patterns cleverly it will make you a whole lot more persuasive.
– Become so familiar with your structure and message that you won’t even need notes!
– Banish your nerves.
– Ask and answer questions with finesse!
– Handle objections with ease and manage any type of audience disruption.
– Design and deliver PowerPoint slides to enhance and add impact to your presentation.
– Project your voice with confidence and charisma.
– Use your body and stagecraft to captivate your audience and reinforce your key messages.
– And MUCH more…
Make a serious decision TODAY to take your presentation skills seriously!