Michelle Bowden and Warwick Merry CSP CVP would love to deliver the life-changing Persuasive Presentation Skills Masterclass either live or online for you and your teams.
Michelle is renowned for achieving results through learning and laughter. She has a passionate, entertaining, and highly interactive approach to her presentations that ensures behavioural change every time.
If you’re in sales – she’ll show you how to pitch your message with influence so people buy your products or services.
If you’re in leadership – then she’ll show you how to influence your team so they are motivated and inspired to productively live your organisation’s values.
If you’re in customer service – she’ll show you how to communicate with your clients so they feel part of your tribe and supported by your business.
In short – she’s Australia’s authority on how to communicate persuasively for results.
– An authority on persuasive presenting in business.
– Consultant to a blue chip list of international clients.
– Co-creator of the Persuasion Smart Profile – a world-first, psychometric indicator that tests your persuasiveness strengths and weaknesses.
– A passionate educator who believes learning must be theory-based, entertaining, and highly interactive.
– She’s run her life-changing masterclass over 960 times over the past 23 years!
– Renowned for achieving lasting results through learning and laughter.
– Nominated for the past nine years for the Educator Award for Excellence (NSAA).
– Confident she can ensure behavioural change that impacts positively on your bottom line every time.
– International, best-selling author of How to Present – the ultimate guide to presenting live and online (Wiley), How to PErsuade: the skills you need to get what you want (Wiley) and STOP! Your PowerPoint is Killing me!
– Michelle has helped her clients win over 3 billion dollars worth of business. Her formula works!
– NLP Practitioner
– Masters of Education in Adult Education
– Diploma in Workplace Training and Assessment
– Category 2 Workplace Trainer and
– Cert. IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
– Graduate Certificate in Adult – Education in Training
– Bachelor of Arts
Warwick Merry is a Senior Consultant with Michelle Bowden Enterprises.
In 2022 the fact is that there are many clients who are now passionate about developing their team members, whilst preserving people’s wish to work from home. Maybe this is you? With remote working, geographically dispersed team members and a need for people to better manage their work-life balance our clients now have a huge need to offer professional and personal development online.
If you were going to bring someone into your National L&D business to deliver online training that sticks -who would you turn to? The person needs to be as good as you, or better! They need to be able to wield their magic and facilitate the challenging content that is world-renown in the online space.
Would you choose:
– the guru of online in Australia?
– perhaps the 2021 Global Outstanding Intrapreneur for his pivot to the online space during COVID-19,
– or the 2022 recipient of the PSA Nevin Award.
– what about the 2022 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year – for their work in the virtual arena?
– perhaps someone who is twice certified in virtual presenting?
Does someone with any of these awards exist? Well guess what? Someone with all these awards does very much exist and he’s ready and willing to deliver a Persuasive Presentation Skills Masterclass for you and your remote team members online!
Warwick Merry CSP, CVP has joined the Michelle Bowden Enterprises team to sprinkle his guru-ness on our lucky delegates! How fabulous!
With over 20 years working as an event host/MC/group facilitator Warwick knows what it takes to engage and energise an audience regardless of whether it is face to face, online or hybrid.
He is one-part technologist, one-part passionate educator, one-part cat herder, one-part ringmaster, one-part voice of God, one-part control freak, one-part comedian, and many parts human. Warwick is the spark that ignites your people and the glue that holds all the learning together.
Do yourself a favour and select Warwick as your Persuasive Presentation Skills expert today!
NEED an EXPERT COMMENT?
Are you on a deadline?
Please call Michelle direct on 0412 391 170 for content, copy or comments.
Here are a selection of Michelle’s media contributions:
Business Essentials Interview: Making Presenting More Persuasive
9 Steps to Keep an Audience Tuned in for Adelaide Advertiser
How to speak in public for ABC Perth