Michelle is renowned for achieving results through learning and laughter. She has a passionate, entertaining, and highly interactive approach to her presentations that ensures behavioural change every time.
If you’re in sales – she’ll show you how to pitch your message with influence so people buy your products or services.
If you’re in leadership – then she’ll show you how to influence your team so they are motivated and inspired to productively live your organisation’s values.
If you’re in customer service – she’ll show you how to communicate with your clients so they feel part of your tribe and supported by your business.
In short – she’s Australia’s authority on how to communicate persuasively for results.
– An authority on persuasive presenting in business.
– One of only 42 female Certified Speaking Professionals (CSPs) in Australia – the highest designation for speakers in the world.
– Consultant to a blue chip list of international clients.
– Co-creator of the PRSI – a world-first, psychometric indicator that tests your persuasiveness strengths and weaknesses.
– A passionate educator who believes learning must be theory-based, entertaining, and highly interactive.
– Renowned for achieving lasting results through learning and laughter.
– Nominated for the past nine years for the Educator Award for Excellence (NSAA).
– Confident she can ensure behavioural change that impacts positively on your bottom line every time.
– Author of the internationally published, best-selling book, How to Present – the ultimate guide to presenting your ideas and influencing people using techniques that actually work (Wiley), and, STOP! Your PowerPoint is Killing me!
In 2019 Michelle helped her clients win over 3 billion dollars worth of business. Her formula works!
– NLP Practitioner
– Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
– Masters of Education in Adult Education
– Diploma in Workplace Training and Assessment
– Category 2 Workplace Trainer and
– Cert. IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
– Graduate Certificate in Adult – Education in Training
– Bachelor of Arts
NEED an EXPERT COMMENT?
Are you on a deadline?
Please call Michelle direct on 0412 391 170 for content, copy or comments.
Here are a selection of Michelle’s media contributions:
Here’s Michelle’s advice for EAs and Pas prior to her presentation at the EA/PA Conference. Hope you enjoy it!
Business Essentials Interview: Making Presenting More Persuasive
9 Steps to Keep an Audience Tuned in for Adelaide Advertiser
How to speak in public for ABC Perth
Management Today for AIM