If your team is geographically dispersed, or you just prefer learning online then this is the winning option for you!
In the Persuasive Presentation Skills Masterclass you will learn everything you need to know to be a persuasive presenter in business.
You will learn how to:
– Analyse your audience so you are clear on what everyone needs to achieve every time.
– Design your message using best practice models and 13 advanced language patterns that build deep unconscious rapport with your stakeholders and persuade your audience to say ‘yes’ to you.
– And then of course you’ll also learn about advanced stagecraft, so your delivery is confident, clear, appropriate and engaging for the entire presentation.
You want your audiences walking (or logging) out of future conferences, meetings and business presentations valuing the relationship and feeling compelled to take the action you require.
The masterclass is completely tailored to your business needs at no extra charge and is full from start to finish of bespoke scenarios and relevant examples.
– This online masterclass is delivered as 4 x 4-hour modules via Zoom over 3-consecutive weeks.
– Modules 1 & 2 are the theory and practice of the essential analysis and design phases. Modules 3 & 4 are the theory and practice of live and online presenting (stagecraft, slide design, audience engagement)
– There is a maximum of 10 participants each time to ensure this wonderful learning sticks!
– You will work on an important, up-coming, work-related presentation that you pre-prepare in advance.
– You will learn and apply the analysis process to your presentation.
– You will use best practice models and Michelle’s world-class, best-selling 13-step design process to craft and transform your message.
– You will also deliver your presentation and receive feedback and personalised coaching from Warwick Merry and the general group regarding your individual presentation strengths and weaknesses.
– During the presentation coaching process, you will practice how to fix any of the weaknesses that are highlighted.
Who is Warwick Merry?
Warwick Merry CSP, CVP has joined the MBE team to sprinkle his guru-ness on our lucky delegates! How fabulous!
Warwick is the:
– guru of online presenting in Australia!
– 2021 Global Outstanding Intrapreneur for his pivot to the online space during COVID-19.
– 2022 recipient of the PSA Nevin Award.
– 2022 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year for his work online.
With over 20 years working as an event host/MC/group facilitator with huge audiences from the stage, Warwick knows what it takes to engage, energise and persuade an audience regardless of whether it is face to face, online or hybrid.
Warwick is one-part technologist, one-part passionate educator, one-part cat herder, one-part ringmaster, one-part voice of God, one-part control freak, one-part comedian, and many parts human. Warwick is the spark that ignites your people and the glue that holds all the learning together.
Everyone loves Warwick!
Contact us today to transform your team!