Presentation Skills Training ADWORDS LANDING PAGE
OMG! I have just finished the best presentation skills two day workshop I have ever done – and I have done 5! Michelle Bowden is simply a star maker! She can turn coal into a diamond and I am so impressed. Her Persuasive Presentation Skills is an awesome mix of theory and practice. The 13 steps she goes through are logical and powerful and the overall content is outstanding. The real impact is her teaching style. Michelle has a beautiful manner and keeps everything light, up beat and full of energy. You never look at your watch and you never feel self conscious. If you have to do any type of presentation, this course is a dead-set must!
Check Program Dates for 2014
Michelle’s Public 2-day Public Presentation Skills Workshops run every month in a first-class training venue in North Sydney, plus once or twice a year in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra.
18 – 19 February
12 – 13 March
8 – 9 April
20 – 21 May
24 – 25 June
22 – 23 July
12 – 13 August
16 – 17 September
14 – 15 October
12 – 13 November
2 – 3 December
18 – 19 March
15 – 16 April
Public Program Investment
Michelle really cares about your presentation skills development. She will do whatever it takes to ensure you transform yourself and achieve your presentation skills training goals – 100% guaranteed.
$1,895 + GST for individuals.
$1650 + GST per person for groups of three people or more registered from the same organisation on the same date.
Added Value Resources
As part of the investment in a public program you receive a whole lot of resources to ensure that you use what you learn on a daily basis at work valued at over $500 + GST.
- Participant workbook and notes
- All materials are presented in a user friendly participant folder
- Accelerated learning textas
- Mouse Mat with fundamental design tips
- DVD to coach you through the 13-steps to exceptional presentation design
- CD for warming up your voice
- Double-sided A4 learning guide
- Personal Feedback Report summaries your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Subscription to How to Present – a quarterly presentation and influencing skills news publication
- Unlimited ‘script check’ for future presentations (normally charged at $500 per hour per person)
** lunch and morning & afternoon teas provided **